we've had some hectic weeks around here, but there were some great days, as there were balloons. anytime there are balloons, a good time is guaranteed! my bff's now fiance and i planned an elaborate coup that started with him proposing and ended with a surprise shindig at our house with their nearest and dearest, piles of canapes, and free flowing champagne. my weekend (and a few weeks that followed) capped off with a heck of a head cold, but nothing will stop me from providing some links to keep you from working or doing dishes or whatever other ample use of time you were planning. a lot of these have been making their rounds on the internet, but they are worth a look see for shizzle.
- this made me lol at work. particularly patricia, juan and michelle
- is it depressing that i've seen most of these infomercials? i also love that song.
- i was less affected by the feminist angle in this video than i was with the amazingness that is photoshop!
- one of my fave videos all year long
- instant birth control
- i'm willing to bet my mama would be a terrible freestyler, but totally
- totally my new fave blog
- oh nigella, i wish to come back as you in another life
- such a nice video that will make so many hipsters want to be bakers
- this is the best kind of cute!!
- oh dad jokes, how you make me slap my knee
now go get shopping folks, just thirteen days till present opening time!